AP

10 months ago by Anonymous Pineapple

Rare chromosome disorder

Everybody wants to reach the peak, but there is no growth on the top of a mountain. It is in the valley that we slog through, the lush grass and rich soil, learning and becoming what enables us to summit life’s next peak.” – Andy Andrews.
On the eve of your birthday, I can’t help but reminisce on what this past year has been like. A whirlwind of emotions to say the least. I have learned more in this past year than I have in 36 years. My biggest lesson was (and still is)to learn to enjoy the view while we climb the many mountains in our journey ahead of us. In society today, at such a tender age , we are taught and programmed to achieve goals. And although I’m not against that at all, we were rarely taught to stop, learn and appreciate the way to those achievements. Life isn’t only about getting to the summit. It’s about everything on the way there. This quote speaks so much to me. I forgot so many times this year to stop and breath and enjoy precious moments with you. You remind me every day of how important it is to live in the moment. We’ve worked countless hours on helping you reach milestones, stressed about when and how that we forget that little laugh or smile or cuddle along the way. So tonight instead of letting my anxiety or ptsd get the best of me, I close my eyes and remember my way up with you
bookmark

bookmark

Down's syndrome
Comments

10 months ago

AS

Anonymous Strawberry

Happy happy birthday .. Congratulations to your whole family for making it here, it is hard and oh so with it! Thank you for bringing your family into

10 months ago

AP

Anonymous Pineapple

This is so beautiful and touching. Happy birthday to our miracle, the strength of the family. ❤️

10 months ago

AP

Anonymous Pineapple

Every word❤️❤️❤️ ! You’re such blessing. Because of you, i connected with your wonderful mama. So grateful! 😘💙🙏🏾

10 months ago

So beautiful ! You write so beautifully and you teach us the small things are the most important! He is so lucky to have you as his mom you’re a rock!!!!

10 months ago

AP

Anonymous Pineapple

Beautiful perspective, your stronger than you know my love!!❤️❤️❤️

10 months ago

Post a comment...

Copyright © Rimads 2022 All Rights Reserved