Help

Does anyone know any gluten free meals i could try ive tried pssta but it taste sooo bad and so does the bresd helpppp
bookmark

bookmark

Gluten free
Comments
AP

Anonymous Pineapple

Alot of recipes are in this thread
Just press the community and you will find a lottt if absolutely amazing recipes

7 months ago

AK

Anonymous Kiwi

It will never be the same as the carbs you ate before. But dont look for the same. It is not about replacing. It is more like discovery of new tastes. Try zucchini pasta. You cut zucchini in the shape of spaghetti and saute it. Then add your favourite sause. Yummy

7 months ago

AP

Anonymous Pineapple

I use cauliflower to make pizza crust. Lots of beautiful recipes in this community, I'm trying to make those day by day. I already don't like pasta or bread so don't know any alternatives to them. 🙄

7 months ago

AK

Anonymous Kiwi

You can't really replace the main carbs like pasta, bread or pastries with gluten free versions. Try making flavorful meals, with more protein or plant based ingredients instead of those. I can suggest you zucchini gratin, meatballs, baked potatoes with cream. You will get used to these more healthy and delicious meals soon.

7 months ago

Mini Eggplant pizzas! You cut the eggplant raw in circles, and you put them 10 minutes in the oven. Then you add tomato as the base and add cheese at the top. You can also add tuna, bacon or your favorite toppings. Then you put it in the oven for 10 more minutes and done! 🙂

7 months ago

AS

Anonymous Strawberry

There are some very good gluten free pasta brands

7 months ago

Post a comment...

Copyright © Rimads 2022 All Rights Reserved