All you can do is fix it. Before something is broken it worked like a champ at one period of time. So on that note, something broken is maybe missing a piece, or has a broken piece. Quite possibly you forgot how to work it. Whatever the case may be remember only YOU know what it was like in those champ days, making you the only person to know it's mishaps.
Gather up your mishaps fix them piece by piece or all together and when you have got it all finished that smile you thought you lost? You will find it again! I know it tempting to speed through it but do you really want to have to fix it again?
1. Telling yourself he would not get so mad at me if he didn't love me.
2.Convincing yourself the lie you just caught him in didn't happen like you think it did. Even coming up with your own story.
3. Turn the other cheek when he disrespects you?
4. Repetitively remind yourself he's a good person because you would not have this or that if it wasn't for him.
5. Telling yourself to shut up because he's all you've got.
6. Hiding bruises or feeling guilty for asking him not to ever hit you again because it might make him think you're trying to make him feel guilty or get angry again.
7. Blaming yourself because you run your mouth too much.
8. Wondering how you can make yourself better so he will be nice to you again.
9. Second guessing yourself constantly.
10. Allowing (him), a bully to dictate your life and who you are.