Shaken Baby Syndrome is a serious form of abuse that is inflicted upon a child. It occurs when a parent or caregiver forcefully shakes a baby out of extreme anger or frustration. This may cause bruising, bleeding, and swelling of the brain.
Here are some signs that may indicate Shaken Baby Syndrome:
- Decreased appetite
- Dilated pupils that do not respond to light
If you notice these signs, seek expert medical help immediately.
Incredible Benefits of Playing with Lego:
1. Improve Teamwork and Social Skills
2. Improve Communication and Language skills
3. Problem solving, Mathematics and Spatial Awareness
4. Creativity and Experimentation
5. Physical Development
6. Perseverance and Management of Frustrations
8. Lowering Anxiety and Stress
10. Focus and Concentration
I often sleep 2 to 3 hours in the afternoon after coming home from university. Is it normal or not? Should I sleep too in the afternoon? I get sleep well in the night but still feel tiredness on same day when I don't get sleep in the afternoon. Suggestions please.